ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development. If you are ready for a new and exciting career we invite you to apply to be a part of our team, ProSync, Professionals In-Sync.
ProSync is currently looking for a Software Engineer 3 to join our team! This is a team lead position focused on sustainment and integration. The right candidate will be familiar with AWS and have an understanding of 802.11 wireless communications.
- Serve as the technical lead of multiple software development teams
- Select the software development process in coordination with the customer and system engineering
- Recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects
- Ensure quality control of all developed and modified software
- Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitor their performance
Twenty-four (24) years software engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university and Twenty (20) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes is required.
Five (5) Years Domain Area(s) Specialized Requirements:
- Smart data tagging; virtual computing; thin client applications
- Object Orient Programming, C, C++, Java, J2SE, XML, Visual Basic Suite including Visual Source Safe, J Builder, Windows Development Environment, Windows Client and other commonly uses programming language
- Digital Signal Processing; Field Programmable Gate Arrays
- Cloud infrastructures; VERITAS, UNIX/LINUX
- One (1) year experience in each: Cloud Big Table, Cloud Distributed File System, MapReduce Analytics, Hadoop, and HBase
- Certifications: Cloudera Certified Hadoop Developer and Oracle/Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Government authentication services (PKI/CASPORT)
- Understanding of RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems
- Collected Signals Data Format (CSDF); geolocation, emitter identification, and signal applications; porting applications into new IT
- Scripting language; Linux/RedHat
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.