- High School/GED +9 years experience OR Associates + 7 years experience OR Bachelors + 5 years experience OR Masters + 3 years experience OR Doctorate + 1 year experience.
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED
- (5) or more years’ experience as a System Administrator providing support for the implementation and maintenance of IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution.
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers.
- Practical application and troubleshooting experience with systems that interface with Active Directory, Exchange and NetApp Tier 2&3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
- Experience running scripts to manage/automate tasks related to Windows platforms.
- Experience with the deployment and maintenance of current and next generation Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) desktops.
- Customer support experience to include phone, email and in person contact as well as experience assisting end users with new desktop capabilities and/or software.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams.
- Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments.
- Ability to resolve configuration and or logistical issues using technical problem-solving skills.
- Windows Server 2013
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email: Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.