ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development. If you are ready for a new and exciting career we invite you to apply to be a part of our team, ProSync, Professionals In-Sync.
ProSync is currently looking for a Windows System Administrator with some Linux experience to join our team!
** ( $5K sign-on bonus offered to the candidate that is placed in this position ) **
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
The Level 2 System Administrator shall be able to perform the following indicated tasks:
Skills and Domain Knowledge of the following:
- TCP/IP, networks; computer configuration skills; remote manipulation of systems (FTP, mapping drives, share accounts); remote monitoring and administration
- Sun Solaris, HP-Unix, Linux, VMS, and Windows operating systems to include shell scripting and XML
- Cisco equipment and router operations
- Smart data tagging; virtual computing; thin client applications
- IAVA security patches; NISIRT
- RF:HF, VHF, UFH, VLF, SHF SIGINT Systems
- HF/VHF/UHF DF, Geo-Location, and collection systems VSAT communications including data encryption devices and WAN interfaces
- Linux system administration, UHF/VHF DF collection systems, shell scripting, XML
- Familiarity with USSID CR 1610
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.