Education and Experience Required:
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience designing and implementing object oriented solutions in Java
- Experience with Java, Subversion, Teamwork, User Interface Design, writing Software Requirements, Software Development Processes, and Software Debugging
- Experience in inteliJ, NetBean, or Eclipse development environments
- Strong understanding of data structures and multi-threaded processing
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Familiarity navigating Linux using bash commands to configure administrative settings and evaluate system performance
- Able to identify and anticipate needs of a user community, development staff, and integrated applications
- Experience developing Junit tests to automate the regression testing
- Basic understanding of modern telephony systems
- Experience with basic networking
- Experience with cellular technologies
- Familiarity with various signals processing systems
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.