TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Four (4) years of additional relevant experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Seven (7) years of relevant experience is required with a Master's degree.
- Seven (7) years combined in C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Java, Perl, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
- Six (6) years embedded product development position.
- Experience with embedded Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) application development environments
- Experience in one 1 or more of the following areas:
- Application of in-circuit emulation
- Background Debug Mode (BDM) or Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) interfaces
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) development
- Testing of embedded systems
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.