ProSync is seeking a Technical Analyst 2 to monitor, coordinate and research risk assessments, operations requirements and strategies and mechanisms to reduce risk of compromise to sensitive research and operations. DOD Advanced Technical Course (ATC) required.
Title of Position: Technical Analyst 2
Description of Position:
Provide information for Government use in defining, developing, and documenting operational, maintenance, and logistical concepts leading to the development of prototypes, proofs of concepts, modeling and simulations, system requirements, Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs). Operate, demonstrate, and train on current or prototype intelligence systems under test or in use in field or garrison locations. Contribute to technical studies, analyses, and evaluations of technical mission needs and make recommendations to support decision-makers. Must have an in-depth understanding of the US SIGINT System, SIGINT export issues, and SIGINT Systems ground and processing facilities. Must be capable of maintaining extensive interaction/working relationships among various representatives of the Intelligence Community (e.g. military services, Second and Third Party customers and vendors).
The Level 2 Technical Analyst shall be able to perform the indicated Level 1 tasks plus the following indicated tasks:
- Operate, demonstrate, and provide informal training on current or prototype intelligence systems, either deployed or in test
- Provide technical assistance necessary to meet collection-tasking strategies
- Conduct discussions between various TOPIs and other customers ensuring accurate collection assessments are received/shared
- Participate in the review and validation of collection priorities submitted by Analysis and Production
- Support technical development of junior personnel in the area of SIGINT analytical tradecraft
- Provide technical direction and technical support for the development of training
- Collect, compile, and prepare drafts of information related to characteristics of signals based on Government identification of signals
- Conduct and document all-source research to identify the communications used by targets of interest
- Provide collection summary reports, statistics, and metrics via formal and informal communications
- Maintain knowledge of site capabilities to include end-to-end data flow to help recognize and define collection problems
Education and Experience Required:
CM Domain Areas:
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.