ProSync is seeking a Hardware Integration & Testing Engineer (HE-1) to join our team.
As a Hardware Integration & Testing Engineer with ProSync you will be a part of a team responsible for the integration, testing and deployment of critical SIGINT mission systems.
Seven (7) years experience analyzing complex hardware systems for SIGINT solutions is required. Bachelor's degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional hardware engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
One (1) year Knowledge in the following:
- Virtual computing and thin client.
- Digital Signal Processing and Field Programmable Gate Array design and implementation.
- Understanding of RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems.
- Joint program collection platforms and dataflow architectures; signals characterization analysis; ClanSig collection platforms and architectures.
- VSAT communications including data encryption devices and WAN interfaces.
- Software Defined Radio (SDR), Airborne, EMI/RFI, Tempest; geolocation.
- Radio Direction Finding, Angle of Arrival Estimation, and Time & Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) precision geo-location.
- Linux system, UHF/VHF DF collection systems, shall scripting, XML
- FAA Class 3 physical and aerospace physiology and training requirements.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.