ProSync is seeking an Level 2 System Engineer with a strong understanding of HF, V/UHF SIGINT system development integration and testing.
Title of Position: System Engineer Level 2
The Level 2 System Engineer shall be able to perform the indicated the indicated tasks:
Provides technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conduction systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis
Develops scenarios (threads) and an Operational Concept that describes the interactions between the system, the user, and the environment, that satisfies operational, support, maintenance, and disposal needs
Reviews and/or approves system engineering documentation to ensure that processes and specifications meet system needs and are accurate, comprehensive, and complete
Establishes and follows a formal procedure for coordination system integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces
Captures all interface designs in a common interface control format, and stores interface data in a commonly accessible repository
Establishes a process to formally and proactively control and manage changes to requirements, considers impacts prior to commitment to change, gains stakeholder buy-in, eliminates ambiguity, ensures traceability to source requirements, and tracks and settles open actions
Manages and ensures the technical integrity of the system baseline over time, continually updating it as various changes are imposed on the system during the lifecycle from development through deployment and operations & maintenance
In conjunction with system stakeholders, plans the verification efforts of new and unproven designs early in the development life cycle to ensure compliance with established requirements
Supports the planning and test analysis of the DoD Certification/Accreditation Process (as well as other Government Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes)
Education and Experience Required:
Three (3) years experience required in the follwoing:
COMPUTER NETWORK OPERATIONS:
- Utility Computing; Network Management; Virtualization; Cloud Computing; Ozone Widget Framework (OWF)
- Circuit-switched networks, IP networks, encryption equipment, multiplexers, cross-connect systems, network protocols, routers & switches
- Smart data tagging; virtual computing; thin clients applications
- Understanding of RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems
- Modern wireless communication signals; Airborne
- Geolocation, Ground-Based, Algorithm design & prototyping; FORNSAT; Terrestrial Radio Frequency (TRF)
- Joint program collection platforms and dataflow architectures; signals characterization analysis; ClanSig collection platforms and architectures
- Tower-climbing training and certification in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1926.502 & 503
- TDI, Agilent Blackbird, GIS and GIS based RF propagation Tools, GeoSM tools, Spectrum XXI, ACES/JACS, SPEED, Coalition Joint Spectrum Management Planning Tool (CJSMPT), NTIA/FCC/Pub 7 Manuals/Pub 8, Host Nation Spectrum Worldwide Database
- Radio Direction Finding, Angle of Arrival Estimation, and Time & Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) precision geo-location.
- Scripting language; Linux/RedHat
- High level of tactical military experience and knowledge
- Ability to score a minimum of 80% in each event on a standard Army or Marine Corps physical fitness test
- FAA Class 3 physical and aerospace physiology and training requirements
- Contract-level technical oversight
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.