WHAT YOU NEED:
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
- Design and code new software or modifies existing software to add new features.
- Debug existing software and corrects defects.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- Make recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards.
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components.
- Write or review software and system documentation.
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineers; analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas.
- Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries.
- Oversees one or more software development teams and ensures the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project.
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; Perform quality control on team products.
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met.
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
Required Technical Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience in object-oriented Java development
- 2 years recent experience working in a UNIX/LINUX software environment
- 2 years or more experience with Accumulo, Hadoop, Pig, Spark, and other cloud associated technologies
- Strong technical and client communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the Intelligence Community SIGINT mission, software systems, processes, and objectives
- Independently proficient with Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with scripting languages Bash, Perl, etc.
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Experience with programming in Tensorflow
- Familiarity with DoD Signals Development mission and associated offices
- Experiences with web application development
- Experience with databases
- Understanding of the basics of signal processing and protocol analysis
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and other data analytics
- Experience with supervised/unsupervised learning
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.