- Bachelor's degree; or
- Associate's degree with at least 6 years of experience; or
- At least 60 semester hours working towards an Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of experience; or
- 12 years of experience is required
- Degree must be in a relevant technical curriculum and experience must be related to the job duties
- Additional certifications (other than those required for the position) in the area of specialization may be substituted for 1 year of experience
- Requires a DoD 8570.01M IAT/IAM/IASAE Level II certification
- CompTIA Security + CE, CCNA, JNCIA certification
- Examples of relevant Government or industry training include, but are not limited to, applicable DAWIA, SPRDE, and United States Federal or DoD school training and certification on a specific system, network, or technology
- Must be familiar with systems administrations concepts, practices and procedures.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of DevOps Key concept
- Knowledge On Various DevOps Tools And Technologies
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IoC)
- Experience completing Continuous Integration (CI)/ Continuous Deployment (CD) tasks within Windows & Linux environments
- Experience installing and configuring Source Code Management applications (GIT, TFS, etc.)
- Quality oral and written communication skills
- System Administration experience to include, managing multiple domains, groups policies, implementing Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs), configuring and managing virtual machines/environments (VMware ESXi), configuration and application of HBSS/EPO, understanding of Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP)
- Understanding of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Configuration Management continuous Testing
- Continuous Monitoring
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.