Education and Experience Required:
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Must have the ability to tactfully work with team to maintain and enforce software development, system testing and configuration management best practices
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years in Software Configuration Management
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years implementing and executing a continuous integration/delivery architecture.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience using configuration management and build tools (Maven and Jenkins)
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of experience with LINUX environments
- Must have experience using, maintaining, and implementing any/all of the following;
- Must have experience with J2EE and REST technologies
- Must have experience developing automated system tests
- Must have excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be detailed oriented and be a self-starter.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and existing software applications.
- Ability to automate day to day operations through the use of bash, perl, or python scripting.
- Ability to troubleshoot existing bash and python scripts.
- Experience with Protocol Processing
- Systems integration experience with SIGINT-oriented software applications
- Experience in an Agile software development practices
- Experience with MadForge
- Experience with Eclipse
- Experience using, maintaining, and implementing any/all of the following;
- Any of the following Certifications are preferred, but not required;
CDM, CM2, CMPIC
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.