Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Note: Eleven (11) years of SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Technical experience with:
- Developing applications using AngularJS / jQuery / React / Vue (other JS frameworks)
- Developing Java Web or NodeJS applications
- Developing RESTful Services
- Developing applications that are 508 compliant
- Seven (7) or more years experience with:
- Serving as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project.
- Analyzing user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
- Development of software solutions by analyzing system performance standards.
- Assisting with development and execution of test procedures for software components.
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features.
- Ensuring quality control of all developed and modified software.
- Writing or reviewing software system documentation.
- Developing software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas.
- Debug existing software and correct defects.
- Experience with consuming and writing web services.
- Experience with generating technical documentation
- Experience with writing Linux based scripts for code integration and cron jobs using Bourne Shell, C, or Python and work in a command line environment.
- Developing applications interfacing into relational and non-relational database applications (i.e. Oracle / Mongo DB / Elasticsearch).
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience managing software code using Git & MAVEN.
- Experience using with Jira and Confluence.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.