TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs considered
Education and Experience Required:
- A BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or an equivalent technical field and one or more (1+) years of related experience. A BS can subsitute for one (1) year of experience.
- Candidate must be able to support rotating 12 hour shifts (days, evenings, nights) on regular days, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must possess the following skills:
- LINUX or UNIX administration/maintenance experience
- Some knowledge of SIGINT systems useful
- Some knowledge of SIGINT dataflows useful
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong Linux experience
- Some background in Systems Administration
- Candidates possessing system administration and/or network engineering backgrounds will be considered if they have the above skillset.
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Good communication/customer service skills
- Willingness to learn Virtualization, LDAP, Puppet, server and storage engineering, and SIGINT product engineering.
- Without a degree, a minimum of one (1) year of experience in any one of the following (NOTE: A BS in Engineering, Math, or related technical field may be substituted for this requirement):
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching Systems
- Communication Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching Systems
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
- Must be an independent thinker capable of working proficiently independently as well as within a team.
Knowledge of SIGINT systems and SIGINT dataflows.
Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.