TS/SCI with Polygraph
- CCAs will not be considered
Education and Experience Required:
Fourteen (14) years system engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Candidates must have experience within the following areas of at least one of the subsystems (XKS, TW, vPCS) with respect to system administration, development, installation, integration, test, and/or or tier (1,2,3) type support
- Performing installations, integration, test and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot software installations and operations.
- Analyze and correct data flow issues within systems.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with administering, debugging and optimizing Linux O/Ses.
- Excellent working knowledge of scripting languages, mysql database and CM environments.
- VMWARE experience in cloud/virt disciplines
1) Domain knowledge – specifically tier 2 trouble shooting, integration and test
2) Linux strong SA skills
3) Mysql – installation, configuration, sql commands
4) Tomcat/web servers – installation and trouble shooting
Must have demonstrated professional experience in the following:
- Provides technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of all components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis
- Develops scenarios (threads) and an Operational Concept that describes the interactions between the system, the user, and the environment, that satisfies operational, support, maintenance, and disposal needs
- Reviews and/or approves system engineering documentation to ensure that processes and specifications meet system needs and are accurate, comprehensive, and complete
- Establishes and follows a formal procedure for coordination system integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces
- Captures all interface designs in a common interface control format, and stores interface data in a commonly accessible repository
- Establishes a process to formally and proactively control and manage changes to requirements, considers impacts prior to commitment to change, gains stakeholder buy-in, eliminates ambiguity, ensures traceability to source requirements, and tracks and settles open actions
- Manages and ensures the technical integrity of the system baseline over time, continually updating it as various changes are imposed on the system during the lifecycle from development through deployment and operations & maintenance
- In conjunction with system stakeholders, plans the verification efforts of new and unproven designs early in the development life cycle to ensure compliance with established requirements
- Supports the planning and test analysis of the DoD Certification/Accreditation Process (as well as other Government Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes)
- Participates in the development of system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Participates in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle
- Derives from the system requirements and understanding of stakeholder needs, functions that may be logically inferred and implied as essential to system effectiveness
- Derives lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, and ensure these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable, and verifiable
- Defines the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems, and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan
- Reviews and provides input to program and contract work breakdown structure (WBS), work packages and the integrated master plan (IMP)
- Contributes to the development of sections of system engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control documents
- Assists with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
- Coordinates the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.