Education and Experience Required:
- Must have a Master's degree plus ten (10) years of experience OR a Doctorate's degree plus eight (8) years of experience OR a Bachelor's degree and twelve (12) years of experience OR an Associate's degree plus fifteen (15) years of experience OR a HS/GED degree plus twenty (20) years of experience.
- Must have a thorough background with sustaining and supporting Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Network (SAN), and disk storage arrays.
- Have in-depth knowledge of backup/recovery, archival systems, disk arrays, virtual storage devices, and storage resource management software.
- Ability to work with vendors in resolving issues, as well as a thorough understanding of the capabilities of the equipment as it relates to performance and customer data.
- One of the following DoD approved 8570 certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or -Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
- Must be available for on-call support.
- Must be available to travel (CONUS & OCONUS), less than 10%.
- Must be able to multi-task at times, working several high priority tasks concurrently. The ability to interface in a professional manner with non-technical customers is important. Initiative, communicating, and listening are important to the success of the associated mission.
- Brocade SAN switches; Brocade best practices.
- Best practices in relation to creation of aggregates, volumes and iSCSI LUNs.
- Zoning hosts to storage via command line interface; NFS, CIFS, a-nd iSCSI protocols; EMC, IBM, and Hitachi (Vion) storage arrays.
- Oracle databases, PL/SQL, and other scripting languages.
- Symantec Netbackup Enterprise/APIs/Server; Robitic/ACS controlled library; -StorNext; Oracle, Quantum, or IBM tape libraries and tape drives; Isilon and NetApp clusters; Configuration Management (CM); Vfiler (virtual filer) operations; and data recovery.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.