Education and Experience Required:
- Either a Doctorate plus eight (8) years ,OR Master’s plus ten (10) years, OR Bachelor’s plus twelve (12) years, Associate’s plus fifteen (15) years, OR H.S./GED plus twenty (20) years.
One of the following DoD approved 8570 certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
Must be available for on-call support
Possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), less than 5%.
- Solid tape library background to include:
• Experience with ACSLS, and ACSLS Security is preferred
• Experience with tape and disk used in a SAN environment with RH Linux servers
• StorNext File system and storage manager experience.
- An ability to interact with various levels of server administrators is necessary.
- NetBackup, Fibre Channel tape libraries,
- SAN storage concepts - zoning and multi-pathing
- Solaris 10, CentOS/RHEL 5 and 6, Windows 2008 and 2012 server,
- IP networking (including firewalling, DNS, and multi-homed hosts)
- Symantec/Veritas clustering, VxFS, ZFS, Symantec OpsCenter reporting, and process documentation and improvement skills.
- Experience in maintaining a backup infrastructure, to include tuning and troubleshooting NetBackup systems.
- Experience with Installation and configuration of backup clients, media servers, and SAN clients, along with an ability to perform upgrades, configuration management, and management of SAN devices., which includes experience with Fibre Channel tape units (particularly ACS units from StorageTek) and high-volume tape libraries.
- Experience with corporate backup and recovery, using NetBackup, (Preferably with shared storage option and multiple media servers) - including upgrading and installing new servers. Includes Symantec OpsCenter (Reporting for NetBackup)
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.