Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3 years system administration experience with computer systems.
- Strong LINUX experience is required.
- System administration for RedHat/CentOS 5, 6, 7 and Windows Server 2003, 2008.
- Virtualization experience with VMware vCenter and ESXi as well as KVM.
- Experience with security patching and upgrades
- A minimum of three (3) years system administration experience with computer systems.
- Although minimal, periodic after-hours on-call support is required
- Within the last three (3) years, experience with either UNIX or Windows System Administration, to include user account administration, installation and configuration of workstations and peripherals, kernel parameter and disk partition modification, client-server support, software and hardware upgrades, troubleshooting, and shell script programming.
- Within the last three (3) years, experience with Network Information Service (NIS), Network File System (NFS), Domain Name System (DNS), and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year scripting experience using BOURNE Shell, C Shell or KORN Shell languages.
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience performing periodic system back-ups and developing/documenting standard operating procedures for these activities.
- A Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA) or Redhat Certified Technician (RHCT) certification is highly desirable and can substitute for one (1) year experience.
- One of the following certifications is desirable: A+, Network+, or System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP).
- Experience with NetApp and Isilon storage, NiagaraFiles (NiFi) dataflow.
- Knowledge of networking, DNS, web services (apache, tomcat), NFS, SMB, and OpenLDAP.
- Ability to automate system tasks using bash, python, perl scripting.
- Puppet experience desired.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.