TS/SCI with Polygraph
- CCAs will be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Seven (7) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Experience with mission systems related to data flows, data management or data repositories
- Experience with definition, configuration, test or validation of system interfaces or data flows
- Experience in defining and modeling business or system processes and workflows and identifying mechanisms and approaches for process improvement and/or automation
- Experience and strong user level competence in the use of Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with mission systems related to data flows or data management**
- Knowledge of general distributed processing methodology, cloud based architectures and technology
- Experience with client’s SMART data efforts
- Familiarity with Linux environment (i.e. Open Office)
Must possess the following capabilities:
- Skills to support and sustain current and future lab, live/dev and operational systems: ability to install, kick, apply security patches and provide software loading on deployed hardware (Dell, HP, Cisco)
- Ability to build (rack and stack), lab and live/dev systems (e.g. severs, blades, switch)
- Administration skills for remotely deployed hardware/software
- Experience with server hardening review/scripts to support deployment
- Experience with ssh, bash, Linux (CentOS)
- Experience with network hardware, administration and configuration, routing requirements, mission hosting, IP spreadsheets and allocation
- Experience with domain name service, Network Time Protocols, enterprise messaging, and file forwarding service
- Note: Experience – indicates ability to perform the above activities
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.