Education and Experience Required:
Fourteen (14) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Oversees one or more software development teams and ensure the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; Perform quality control on team products
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Four (4) or more years of experience with designing and implementing custom business solutions using SharePoint 2013/2010 Out-Of-The-Box capabilities and/or SharePoint Designer, configuring SharePoint sites, sub-sites and user permissions, and managing SharePoint site collections
- Three (3) or more years of experience with SharePoint tools in 2007/2010/2013 including: Site Definitions, Web Parts, Custom Navigation, Content Types, Search Features, Master Pages, Site Templates and Page Layouts, SharePoint Designer
- Knowledge and a minimum of two or more years of applied experience supporting an Enterprise-wide instantiation of SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 with Site Collection permissions
- Strong understanding of and at least three years of practical experience in how to implement permissions in SharePoint within a site collection as well as within business solution designs
- Two (2) more years of experience in gathering customer requirements; leading customer process or requirements gathering sessions or technical exchanges; defining and documenting processes, workflows and requirements for future implementation in software components
- Working knowledge of SharePoint ‘content type’ based workflows for the creation, routing and management of documents in SharePoint
- Project management experience in a software development environment
- Website design and/or graphics development experience
- General understanding of SharePoint Architecture (Managed paths, site collections, sites, etc.)
- Understanding of the corporate instantiation of SharePoint within the client environment
- Working knowledge of SharePoint metadata management
- Understanding and experience in applying software control and change management techniques to software or systems development efforts
- Experience in general software/system engineering techniques and strong knowledge of operational software development, architecture and governance methods
- Knowledge of general web-based architectures and technology, and organizational development and design
- Experience in defining and modeling business processes and workflows and identifying mechanisms and approaches for process improvement and/or automation
- Experience performing technical analysis of new and existing capability requirements focusing on mission needs and functional requirements
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.