TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree and six (6) years’ experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering; ten (10) years’ of total relevant experience can be substituted for a degree
- Eight (8) years’ experience programming in C, C++, Assembly and Python
- Seven (7) years’ experience developing in one (1) or more of the following: Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments, UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments, Mission-applicable platforms
- Six (6) years’ experience with programming CNO tools and techniques
- Four (4) years’ experience with network sockets programming and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Two (2) years’ experience developing packet-level programs and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Experience debugging software
- Experience creating and briefing technical presentations
- Expert knowledge of UNIX kernel internals and/or low-level Windows internals, including but not limited to, the OS runtime linker/loader, object file formats (e.g. PE, COFF, ELF), file system internals (e.g. NTFS, ext2, btrfs), OS-specific mandatory and discretionary access control mechanisms, and process and thread APIs and data structures
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.