Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree and four (4) years’ experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering; eight (8) years’ of relevant total experience can be substituted for a degree
- Six (6) years’ experience programming in C, C++, Assembly, Java, Perl, or Python
- Five (5) years’ experience developing in one (1) or more of the following:
- Windows applications using Visual Studio
- .NET environments, UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Mission-applicable platforms
- Four (4) years’ experience with programming CNO tools and techniques
- Two (2) years of experience with network sockets programming and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Minimum two (2) years experience developing packet-level programs and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Minimum two (2) years experience in network sockets programming
- Expertise in and strong experience with C/C++ development
- Expertise in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python or Ruby)
- Strong foundations in computer architecture and operating systems
- Detailed understanding of mobile device technologies
- Lead the development of software development projects
- Design, code, test, and deploy professional C, C++, and python projects
- Previous experience integrating tools with the overall data flow and data aggregation frameworks and systems a plus
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.