TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree and six (6) years experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering OR minimum ten (10) years experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering OR
- Minimum eight (8) years experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, or Python
- Minimum seven (7) year experience developing in one (1) or more of the following:
- Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments
- UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Mission-applicable platforms
- Minimum six (6) years experience with programming CNO tools and techniques.
- Minimum four (4) years experience in network sockets programming developing packet-level programs Expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Able to lead CNO Analyst/Programmers in daily tasks
- Expert ability in UNIX kernel internals and/or low-level Windows internals, including but not limited to, the OS runtime linker/loader, object file formats (e.g. PE, COFF, ELF), file system internals (e.g. NTFS, ext2, btrfs), OS-specific mandatory and discretionary access control mechanisms, and process and thread APIs and data structures.
- Expertise in and strong experience with C/C++ development
- Expertise in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python or Ruby)
- Strong foundations in computer architecture and operating systems
- Detailed understanding of mobile device technologies
- Virtualization technologies experience
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.