Education and Experience Required:
- Extensive SPLUNK experience utilizing the dashboard for installing, configuring and maintaining data ingest.
- Strong Linux Systems Administration skills, including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation.
- Experience with agency tools such as CASPORT, XACTA, CDW
- TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP specification (methods, headers, response codes) REST/Web architecture, MongoDB, Berkley DB, and scale out configuring Java application servers (Tomcat, Netty), configuring WWW servers (apache, nginx, haproxy), UNIX system administration, and distributed source code control (Git, mercurial) to ensure operation anal stability, reliability, and performance.
- High school diploma plus a minimum of seven (7) years experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Shall be familiar with developing and configuring systems and servers to provide reliable tools for analysts
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc), or two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree. Shall have twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with and intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have three (3) years experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- During those twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
- Shall have five (5) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Shall have five (5) years experience in the following: Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
- Shall have seven (7) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or NSA Way process structure.
- Shall have three (3) years direct experience with intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience. A Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
- The candidate will prepare detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.
- Applications generally deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules.
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
- At least three years of direct experience with and intelligence community or signals intelligent activity.
- Experience in Agile methods is desired.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.