TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs accepted
Education and Experience Required:
- Ten (10) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Implement requirements for enterprise level security mandates/initiatives
- Ability to build, support, analyze and resolve technical issues for lab, live/dev, and operational systems (e.g. Linux, network hosting, vm appliances – setup, install)
- Previous hardware, software and virtual machine experience (installation, support, testing, analysis of network tracking tools)
- Remote systems administration experience involving remote access, user authentication, network configuration, and corporate messaging service
- Ability to work with IP spreadsheets detailing IP address requirements – IP allocation
- Strong Red Hat Linux background
- Knowledge and experience with Java Messaging Service (JMS) messaging, ssh, firewalls, VMWare
- Familiarity with network switch hardware and configuration, routing requirements, mission hosting
- Experience with domain name service, Network Time Protocols, enterprise messaging, and file forwarding service
- Ability to review System Security Plans for networks; working knowledge of POAMs, IAVA resolutions and documentation processes
- Working knowledge of Application Messaging Framework
- Scripting languages to include bash shell scripting
- Technical support for software build/release process using configuration management
- Experience software testing and troubleshooting; working knowledge of bug tracking/reporting/resolution
- Experience with ANSIBLE and/or other IT automation tools, to support continuous deployments, or rolling updates
- Linux certification preferred.
Must have demonstrated professional experience in the following:
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Provides in-depth experience in troubleshooting IT systems
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provides detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Optimizes system operations and resources utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provides assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.