TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered
Education and Experience Required:
- The candidate should have a BS degree in a technical field.
- Strong LINUX experience is required.
- A proactive attitude, strong customer service skills, and the ability to integrate into an existing technical team comprised of contractors and government customers is required.
- Experience with switches, routers, encryption devices, copper and fiber connectivity and protocols is a MUST.
- Knowledge of and experience with Cisco and Juniper devices is required, as is some knowledge of file storage applications in native and virtual environments.
- LINUX experience is highly desired.
- Cisco Certification CCNA or Certified Design Professional is required. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Certification or Certified Design Professional is required and can substitute for 1 year experience.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in network design or network security.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in resolving complex network problems, and operating network analyzers, Wide Area Network (WAN) test equipment, and network simulators.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in implementing Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, terminal servers, and Network Time Protocol (NTP) servers.
- Minimum of 5 years experience performing network security architecture, design, and integration on UNIX, Windows, Linux, or other Operating System (OS) configurations.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with modern LAN/WAN solutions including IP networking - MPLS, QOS, SONET/SDH optical solutions, and serial communications. Protocol support will include, but is not limited to TCP, UDP, DHCP, SSH, NTP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, SCP, and TFTP. Working Knowledge of dynamic routing protocols to include EIGRP, BGP, and more desired.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with configuration, implementation and sustainment of Firewall and IP or Serial Encryption devices.Will also be able to implement and sustain security solutions for boundary protection using secure methods with knowledge of IPSEC, SSL VPN, Access Authentication Authorization (AAA) and Access Control List (ACL) implementation.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.