Education and Experience Required:
- High school degree plus ten (10) years of total experience. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc) is desired. Bachelor's of Science or equivalent plus 5 years of related experience or an Masters of Science plus 3 years of related experience.
- Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have ten (10) years experience with installation, maintenance, and trouble shooting of LAN, WAN, computer hardware and software.
- Shall have five (5) years demonstrated experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, network support, etc., related to computer hardware and software; and providing assistance to users.
- Shall have five (5) years demonstrated experience optimizing system operations.
- Shall have five (5) years experience ensuring licensing agreements and system currency.
- Must be well versed in Linux.
- System Admin III experience providing Tiers 1-3 support.
- Able to support system in a hybrid Linux and Windows environment.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.