TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
Ten (10) years experience integrating and testing systems using multiple operating systems, of which a desired five (5) years within the Intelligence Community or signals intelligence activity. Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in any technical field. An additional two (2) years of additional technical experience may be substituted for an Associate’s Degree.
Strong background and experience in integration and test
Experience analyzing data processed in a test environment, ensuring results match expected outcomes, and resolving discrepancies
Experience using a Linux environments to test and validate software components
Experience with shell scripting (bash preferred)
Understanding of the software build, test, release process
Experience with XML format
- XKEYSCORE fingerprint experience
- Familiarity with communication protocols
- Familiarity with packet level testing and analysis
- Experience with WIRESHARK
- Familiarity with Subversion for configuration management
- Experience working with and/or between multiple networks when conducting lab and live/dev test activities
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.