Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 5 years system administration experience with computer systems
- Within the last 3 years, experience with either UNIX or Windows System Administration, to include user account administration, installation and configuration of workstations and peripherals, kernel parameter and disk partition modification, client-server support, software and hardware upgrades, troubleshooting, and shell script programming.
- Within the last 3 years, experience with Network Information Service (NIS), Network File System (NFS), Domain Name System (DNS), and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 2 years scripting experience using BOURNE Shell, C Shell or KORN Shell languages.
- Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 2 years experience performing periodic system back-ups and developing/documenting standard operating procedures for these activities.
- Linux Experience require
- RedHat Enterprise
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows XP and/or Windows 7 (x64)
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Additional expertise using VMWare, Desktop/Server imaging software, and basic LAN adiministration skills is desired, but not required.
- A Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA) or Redhat Certified Technician (RHCT) certification is highly desirable and can substitute for 1 year experience.
- One of the following certifications is desirable: A+, Network+, Security+, System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), or Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP).
- Experience with Virtualization (i.e. VMware) desired.
TS/SCI with polygraph
No CCAs accepted
No ITAR accepted
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.