TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
- Shall have a minimum of nine (9) years of embedded engineering experience or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and five (5) years of embedded engineering experience; or a Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and two (2) years of embedded engineering experience.
- Minimum 2 years combined experience in the following programming, scripting and query languages: C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Java, Perl, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
- Demonstrated ability to document component designs with high level design document (HLD).
- Development with C, C++, Wifi/802.x and networking protocols required.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and develop component Integration Test.
- In addition to the minimum requirements above, the individual shall have familiarity with the following:
- Characteristics of embedded system development.
- At least one (1) hardware design language or writing applications for embedded systems.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.