TS/SCI with polygraph
- CCAs will not be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Fourteen (14) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Strong understanding of the SIGINT lifecycle
- Experience in developing CONOPs, capability level, functional, interface, and data dictionary requirements
- Experience in defining and modeling business processes and workflows and identifying mechanisms and approaches for process improvement and/or automation
- Minimum 1 year of experience in developing and managing project plans, milestones and schedules, using MS Project or similar industry standard tool
- Experience and strong user level competence in the use of Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to perform and demonstrated experience of the following:
Provides technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis
Implements comprehensive SOA solutions
Implements operational view, technical standards view, and system and services view for architectures using applicable DoDAF standards
Develops scenarios (threads) and an Operational Concept that describes the interactions between the system, the user, and the environment, that satisfies operational, support, maintenance, and disposal needs
Reviews and/or approves system engineering documentation to ensure that processes and specifications meet system needs and are accurate, comprehensive, and complete
Conducts quantitative analysis in non-functional system performance areas like Reliability, Maintainability, Vulnerability, Survivability, Produceability, etc.)
Establishes and follow a formal procedure for coordinating system integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces
Captures all interface designs in a common interface control format, and store interface data in a commonly accessible repository
Prepares time-line analysis diagrams illustrating the flow of time-dependent functions
Establishes a process to formally and proactively control and manage changes to requirements, consider impacts prior to commitment to change, gain stakeholder buy-in, eliminate ambiguity, ensure traceability to source requirements, and track and settle open actions
Assesses each risk to the program and determine the probability of occurrence and quantified consequence of failure in accordance with an approved risk management plan
Manages and ensures the technical integrity of the system baseline over time, continually updating it as various changes are imposed on the system during the lifecycle from development through deployment and operations & maintenance
In conjunction with system stakeholders, plans the verification efforts of new and unproven designs early in the development life cycle to ensure compliance with established requirements
Supports the planning and test analysis of the DoD Certification/Accreditation Process (as well as other Government Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes)
Supports the development and review of Joint Capability Integration Development System (JCIDS) documents (i.e., Initial Capability Document, Capabilities Description Document, IA Strategy)
- Experience with or knowledge of SIGINT legal compliance policies and collection authorities
- Experience with or knowledge of targeting, data flow or related mission systems
- Knowledge of or experience working with SIGINT targeting, collection management capabilities or related mission systems
- Basic understanding of metadata tagging, ‘smart data’ as it relates to cloud related technologies
- Working knowledge or experience with SharePoint and Atlassian suite products (especially Confluence and Jira)
- Understanding of or experience working with external IC or foreign partners in a SIGINT environment
- Knowledge of general distributed processing methodology, cloud based architectures and technology, and organizational development and design
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.