Education and Experience Required:
- Expertise in and strong experience with C/C++ development
- Expertise in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python or Ruby)
- Strong foundations in computer architecture and operating systems
- Experience using static disassemblers. (e.g. IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, Radare)
- Experience performing dynamic analysis of software. (e.g. Olydbg, GDB, WinDBG, and Immunity Debugger)
- Using revision control systems (e.g. git, mercurial, subversion) Systems programming experience (e.g. Kernel, Hypervisor)
- Experience traversing, understanding, and learning very large projects and codebases
- Bachelor’s Degree and four (4) years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering OR minimum eight (8) years experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Minimum six (6) years experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, or Python
- Minimum five (5) year experience developing in one (1) or more of the following:
• Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments
• UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
• Mission-applicable platforms
- Minimum four (4) years experience with programming CNO tools and techniques.
- Able to lead CNO Analyst/Programmers in daily tasks
- Able to debug software and troubleshoot issues
- Able to create and brief technical presentations
Minimum two (2) years experience in network sockets programming including developing packet-level programs, expert-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols.
- Minimum two (2) years experience developing packet-level programs Expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Minimum two (2) years experience in network sockets programming
- Detailed understanding of mobile device operating systems
- Fluency in other programming languages (e.g. Lua, go, Haskell)
- Detailed understanding of computer networking (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL)
- Knowledgeable of Information Security attack and defense methods
- Proficient in one or more assembly languages (e.g. x86, ARM)
- Familiarity with PE/ELF file formats, linkers, and compilers
- Experience solving cybersecurity Capture-the-Flag challenges
- Reverse engineering experience
TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this program
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.