TS/SCI with Polygraph
No CCA considered
Education and Experience Required:
- Strong LINUX experience is required.
- Telecom background (i.e. the structure of a signal, configuration and operation of Intel tools).
- Experience with SIGINT systems or modern telecommunications systems and networks
- A proactive attitude, strong customer service skills, and the ability to integrate into an existing technical team comprised of contractors and government customers is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years engineering experience.
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years' experience in three (3) of the following (NOTE: A BS in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for one of them):
Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of two (2) years development, integration, testing, and/or installation experience to include generating system/component specifications, recommending solutions, and preparing and conducting test plans (stand-alone, DT&E and OAT&E).
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching Systems
- Communication Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching Systems
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of two (2) years’ experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet- and circuit-based hardware & software solutions to include configuring, changing, and optimizing solutions.
Scripting experience is desirable
Telecom background (i.e. the structure of a signal, configuration and operation of Intel tools).
Networking experience (Cisco, Arista) is desirable.
Some System Administration background is desirable
The candidate should have a BS degree in a technical field
Experience using COTS and GOTS applications such as LOPERS, CircuitRaptor, PacketRaptor, TRIREME is desirable.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.