TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
Either a Doctorate plus 4 years ,OR Master’s plus 6 years, OR Bachelor’s plus 8 years, Associate’s plus 10 years, OR H.S./GED plus 12 years
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position:
Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
- Experience as a systems engineer on one or more IT platforms is preferred. Must have solid technical background with a focus on IT systems.
- Skill areas are telecommunications (TCP/IP, OIS/CMIP/X25), operating systems (ex. -Windows, NT, UNIX), database/DBMS (ex. -Oracle, Access, Sybase) and applications (ex. -Tivoli, PeopleSoft, etc.) are required.
- Familiarity with ITIL, SEI/CMM desirable.
- Experience NAGIOS and the ability to provide productive changes and architectural guidance for the service in the future.
- Good general experience with cloud/servers/network/storage
- Linux as primary O/S skill, with Windows as secondary
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with syslog, ansible, chef, and/or puppet
- Must be available for on-call support.
- Must be open to the possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), anticipate less than 5%.
- Experience in the design, implementation, and maintenance of monitoring systems
- Shell scripting, Perl & Python
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.