Education and Experience Required:
- Shall have at least one Information Security related certification (Security+, CISSP, CISM).
- Shall have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc), or two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have eight (8) years experience integrating information assurance disciplines into the system design, development, integration, and implementation.
- Shall have two (2) years experience identifying Information Protection needs and define System Security Requirements; designing System Security Architecture; developing detailed Security Designs (including system security certifications and project evaluations).
- Shall have two (2) years experience with Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture.
- Shall have four (4) years experience developing security plans for employing enterprise-wide security architecture.
- Shall have four (4) years experience assessing and auditing network penetration testing antivirus planning assistance, risk analysis and incident response.
- Shall have four (4) years experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis.
- Shall have four (4) years experience with the NSA Certification and Accreditation process (NISCAP).
- Shall have three (3) years experience enforcing the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external agency systems and architectures.
- Shall have two (2) years experience in the implementation of cross domain solutions e.g. an information assurance solution that provides the ability to manually and/or automatically access and/or transfer between two or more differing security domains.
- Shall have two (2) years experience developing systems that process information with different classifications and categories that simultaneously permits access by users with different security clearances and denies access to users who lack authorization.
- Shall have two (2) years experience in network security certifications.
- Shall have two (2) years experience in system certifications.
- Shall have five (5) years experience applying of Federal, NSA, intelligence community and DoD Information Security regulations, publications, and policy.
- Experience w/Tenable’s Nessus and SecurityCenter 4/5 in a complex network environment
- Strong understanding of vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Experience tailoring Vulnerability Scans within Nessus/SecurityCenter
- Experience with both compliance and vulnerability scanning
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Able to work across multiple domains
- Scripting and coding experience a plus
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.