Education and Experience Required:
- Seven (7) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
- Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
Experience with Docker containers & use of open-source frameworks for orchestration, logging, monitoring & network of containser. Ex: Kubernetes, Google Container Engine, OpenShift Origin or Container Platform
Experience with dev/ops techniques and tools including continuous integration and deployment
Experience as a system integrator including experience integrating with systems for authentication, metrics, etc
Experience developing and/or delivering training, as well as providing outreach and consulting support
Experience with one or more of the following languages: Python, Go, Ruby, Perl, Java
Experience with C programming
Experience with distributed data store technologies (e.g. Postgres, S3)
Experience with PKI implementations
Experience with Agile Scrum
TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.