Education and Experience Required:
- This is a LINUX and WINDOWS SA position (majority is LINUX, but WINDOWS experience is also required).
A minimum of 3 years system administration experience with computer systems.
Within the last 3 years, experience with either UNIX or Windows System Administration, to include user account administration, installation and configuration of workstations and peripherals, kernel parameter and disk partition modification, client-server support, software and hardware upgrades, troubleshooting, and shell script programming.
Within the last 3 years, experience with Network Information Service (NIS), Network File System (NFS), Domain Name System (DNS), and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 1 year scripting experience using BOURNE Shell, C Shell or KORN Shell languages.
Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 1 year experience performing periodic system back-ups and developing/documenting standard operating procedures for these activities.
A Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA) or Redhat Certified Technician (RHCT) certification is highly desirable and can substitute for 1 year experience.
One of the following certifications is desirable: A+, Network+, or System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP).
- Strong LINUX SA experience required (Red Hat and centOS).
• Windows SA experience required
- VMware experience
- NetApp experience
- Must be an independent thinker capable of working proficiently independently as well as within a team.
- Puppet experience is highly desired.
- Centrify experience is desired.
- Understanding of information security principles and practices.
- Experience with or familiarity with software and security architectures.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.