TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
- Five (5) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- One (1) year experience PC hardware troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining lab system infrastructure, including desktop workstations, the lab computer network, server computers, backup systems, power and cooling systems, IT asset management systems, printers, scanner and other Peripherals.
- At least three (3) years experience deploying Microsoft Windows-based servers, including Active Directory and email OR at least two (2) years experience deploying Microsoft Windows-based servers, including Active Directory and email with Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification.
- At least three (3) years experience deploying Linux-based and Solaris-based servers.
- At least one (1) year experience PC hardware troubleshooting. Information Technology: Shall have demonstrated experience in maintaining lab system infrastructure, including: desktop workstations, the lab computer network, server computers, backup systems, power and cooling systems, IT asset management systems, printers, scanner and other Peripherals.
- Five to eight (5-8) years of Windows System Administration experience (system including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution).
- Three or more (3+) years of end-user support (Customer support experience to include phone, email and in person contact as well as experience assisting end users with new desktop capabilities and/or software).
- VMWare administrator responsible for upgrading and patching the VMWare systems to the latest version.
- Ability to configure and administer a vCenter 6.5 environment, vSphere 6.x ESXi servers; daily configuration and maintenance, backups, troubleshooting for Win12 Server AD and group policies; strong understanding of TCP/IP networking including VLANs, creating and managing DHCP scopes, and managing DNS servers; configure and maintain backup architecture, perform test restores.
- Working experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Tier 2 and 3 help desk support experience.
- Requires current DoD Approved 8570 IAT Level II Baseline Certification (CWIP).
- VMware Certified Professional 6 preferable.
- Working knowledge of Blade Systems and Storage Area Networks, Veeam and/or Symantec Backup Exec experience.
- Some Linux/Unix and basic configuration of Cisco IOS devices (switch port configuration, VLAN creation, etc.) experience preferred.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.