TS/SCI with polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 10 years systems engineering experience with SIGINT systems.
- Within the last 10 years, a minimum of 7 years’ experience in five (5) of the following, one of which shall be specialization VIII - Systems Engineering. A BS degree in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for experience in one specialization.
I Signal Analysis
II Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
III Telephony Switching System
IV Communications Systems
V Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
VI TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
VII Packet Switching System
VIII Systems Engineering
IX Operating Systems
X Advanced Protocols
- Within the last 10 years, a minimum of 7 years development and integration experience in SIGINT systems.
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in at least four (4) of the following tools:
o Switching and Survey
o Circuit Processing
o Packet Processing
o Filtering & Selection
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years’ experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet- and circuit-based HW & SW solutions.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.