Education and Experience Required:
- Cost and Pricing - hands-on experience in cost and pricing within industry or government
- Worked at DCAA - involved in audits of contractor proposals or cost accounting systems
- Worked at DCMA - worked as an Administrative Contracting Officer or supported one
AND ONE OF THE BELOW (depending on candidate's background)
- Ten (10) year of DoD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance and a Bachelor's Degree with a business focus is required. Experience in the preparation of report that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required. Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition program is required. NSA' financial management system (currently FACTS) experience is preferred. In lieu of a degree Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWlA Level Ill in Business/Financial Management and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Thirteen (13) years may be substituted.
- Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management program management, and/or contract management, and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required. In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certifications, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Eleven (11) years may be substituted.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.