Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience and in-depth demonstrated knowledge of SIGINT development analytic support.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience in at least three (3) of the specializations listed in Table C, sections I-V.
- I. Signal Analysis: Individual shall have analysis experience with modern digital/optical telecommunications systems, to include Bell, CEPT, or SDH/PDH digital communications signals and the payload data within these signal structures. Individual shall have analysis experience with randomization, forward error correction and performing bit-level analysis of computer communications protocols. Shall be able to generate analysis reports.
- II. Modern Tele-communications System and Networks: Individual shall have experience in modern digital telecommunications systems and protocols, to include: Optical Transport Network (OTN) Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Synchronous Optical Networks (SONET), SDH and PDH, LAN/WAN Networks, IP Networks, and ATM switches. The individual shall have experience in the study, design, exploitation, or implementation of communication networks with these technologies.
- III. Telephony Switching System: Individual shall have experience in telephony switching system networks, to include normalization and mapping. This experience shall be in switching systems and dialing standards most commonly used in today’s international networks and telephony systems. Shall be able to generate component/system specifications as well as identify solutions.
- IV. Communications Systems: Individual shall have experience in internet communications. This experience shall be with metadata, protocols, addressing, and routing of today’s internet and computer systems.
- V. Cellular/Personal Communications Systems: Individual shall have experience in studying, designing, developing, exploiting, and/or testing components or systems that modulate or demodulate mobile cellular/personal communications systems. Individual shall have experience with the various standards associated with these 2G/3G/4G systems. Individual shall have experience with the cellular communication processes to include frequency reuse, cell splitting, self-location, paging, call initiation, hand-off, and roaming.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience in at least seven (7) of the databases/tools listed in Table G, sections I-III.
- I. Circuit: NUCLEON, NORMALRUN/CHEWSTICK/FALLENORACLE, FASCIA/BANYAN/ASSOCIATION/ NITESURF, MAINWAY, TUSKATTIRE, MDR-2, GNAT
- II. Packet: XKEYSCORE, MARINA, TUNINGFORK, BLACKPEARL, SPLITGLASS, JOLLYROGER, PINWALE/AGILITY, DATAEXPLORER, MDR-2
- III. TWISTEDPATH, YELLOWSTONE, CINEPLEX, GLOBALREACH, TUNINGFORK, TREASUREMAP, MDR-2, REFLECTIONPOOL
- An ideal candidate will have Network Analysis experience. From time spent working with tools such as BLACKPEARL, PINWALE, and experience with customer SIGDEV activities.
- Candidates should have experience in three of the specializations below:
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Telecommunications Systems/Networks
- Telephony Switching Systems
- Internet Communication protocols, specifically at Layers 1-3
- Cellular/Personal Communication Systems
- The candidate must have recent experience using the tools listed on the qualification sheet.
- The candidate should also have recent experience using the following tools
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.