Education and Experience Required:
Seven (7) years system engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- RF background/experience
- Ability to and professional experience in the following:
- Participate in the development of system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Participate in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle
- Derive from the system requirements and understanding of stakeholder needs, functions that may be logically inferred and implied as essential to system effectiveness
- Derive lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, and ensure these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable, and verifiable
- Define the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems, and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan
- Review and provides input to program and contract work breakdown structure (WBS), work packages and the integrated master plan (IMP)
- Contribute to the development of sections of system engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control documents
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.