TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Candidate MUST qualify for NSYS and compartmented data access. CCA, NFNA, or current polygraph in adjudication status (even if previous polys were approved) may disqualify candidate
Education and Experience Required:
- Ten (10) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience administering LINUX/UNIX systems
- General understanding and experience working with and configuring LINUX disk encryption
- Experience with LINUX Volume Manager
- Experience provisioning systems, configuring systems, patching and managing systems, and securing/hardening systems
- Experience administering virtual machines.
- Experience in developing and implementing system configuration scripts in Perl, Bourne, Bash and/or C-Shell
- General working knowledge of Cisco and/or Dell routers and switches
- Experience creating documentation to outline processes and procedures.
- Experience with using Ansible (preferred), SALT or Puppet for system configuration management
- Experience with building, deploying, and/or in general working with Red Hat Package Manager modules (RPMs)
- Experience with:
- Linux firewall configuration (ip tables)
- NAT and gateway setup
- Remote server management
- Server certificates (environment specific), encryption and secure protocols
- Scripting languages to include but not limited to: Bash, Perl
- Use of management tools
- Building RPMs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience deploying software updates to remote systems
- Experience administering and configuring VMs
- Experience in planning and implementing requirements associated with the Agency’s Secure the Net (STN) and Secure the Enterprise (STE) initiatives
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.