Patient. People person. Love of learning. Technical knowledge. Problem solver. Team player. Linux Administration. VM systems. If these describe you, you need to apply to be our Systems Administrator right now.
Title of Position: Systems Administrator Level 3
Description of Position:
• Analyze system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
• Introduce and integrate new technologies into existing data center environments.
• Performing routine audit of systems and software.
• Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
• Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
• Answer technical queries and assist developers and end users.
• Responsible for security of the system.
• Responsible for documenting the configuration of the system.
• Troubleshoot any reported problems.
• System performance tuning.
• Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems
• Build new development, test and production environments utilizing Dell Blade servers and VMware.
• Install and configure VMware ESX server on Dell Blades
• Build Active Directory Domain Servers.
• Install and configure infrastructure related software such as DNS, McAfee EPO Servers, CENTRIFY, LDAP, DHCP and Linux repositories for patching and updates.
• Performed daily task of all virtual environments to include building new virtual machines, updating DNS and troubleshooting system problems.
• Create documentation for builds and upgrades.
• Install and configure infrastructure applications and support integration with critical application environment.
• Patch and update Linux and VM systems.
• Support Certification and Accreditation of Systems.
• Tier III support
Education and Experience Required:
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.