Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3 years system administration experience with computer systems.
- Within the last 3 years, experience with either UNIX or Windows System Administration, to include user account administration, installation and configuration of workstations and peripherals, kernel parameter and disk partition modification, client-server support, software and hardware upgrades, troubleshooting, and shell script programming.
- Within the last 3 years, experience with Network Information Service (NIS), Network File System (NFS), Domain Name System (DNS), and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 1 year scripting experience using BOURNE Shell, C Shell or KORN Shell languages.
- Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 1 year experience performing periodic system back-ups and developing/documenting standard operating procedures for these activities.
- A Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA) or Redhat Certified Technician (RHCT) certification is highly desirable and can substitute for 1 year experience.
- In-depth Understanding of Red Hat 6.5 and centOS 7 required.
- Experience with Windows/Linux operating systems
- VMware experience
- Centrify experience
- Active Directory experience
- Experience with ESXi, networking components (DNS, iptables, firewalls, TCP/IP)
- Familiarity with DELL POWEREDGE 600/700/800 servers, Server 2012R2, and Server 2016 required.
- Must have experience in account creation and management.
- In-depth understanding of OS, network, and hardware troubleshooting solutions.
- Must be an independent thinker capable of working proficiently independently as well as within a team.
- Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with provisioning both virtual machines and bare-metal hardware to meet customer needs.
- Experience providing assistance to users and optimizing system operations.
- Understanding of information security principles and practices.
- Experience with or familiarity with software and security architectures.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.