Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum five ( 5) years experience in a commercial or academic field of computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Minimum one (I) year experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, or Python
- Minimum one (1) year experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum one (1) year experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Familiarity with software version control tools (i.e. Subversion, CVS, etc.)
- Able to debug software and troubleshoot issues.
- The primary development languages will be C, C++, ASM, Python, Ruby, and Bash scripting.
- Be able to read and understand X86/ARM/MIPS Assembly
- Understand and trace code execution via debugging, perform source code analysis, existing security techniques (e.g., ASLR, DEP, NX), and have a firm understanding of the memory layout.
- The primary responsibility for a candidate will be to refine and understand existing tools, create new tools, and generate tests to ensure tools work across multiple environments.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.