Education and Experience Required:
- This level is intended to coincide with DoD 8570.01M IAT/IAM Level II. The Contractor must comply with the associated requirements.
- Requires at least five (5) years of experience in area of specialization; a minimum of 60 semester hours of formal education from an accredited institution working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a directly related curriculum and at least four (4) years of experience; or an Associate’s degree with two (2) years of experience required.
- This labor category includes personnel who provide systems administration support in areas where these capabilities may be gained through extensive on-the-job experience, specialized formal Government training, or institutional training and certification. On-the-job experience must be in specific IT fields.
- Examples of Government or industry training include but are not limited to United States Federal or DoD school training and certification on a specific system, network, or technology.
- Must possess experience with DoD’s defense in depth architecture; the capabilities associated with the DoD architecture; and Information Assurance (IA) / Computer Network Defense (CND) Policies and Procedures.
- This labor category requires specific training for the Information Assurance Technical (IAT), Information Assurance Management (IAM), CND Analyst, CND Auditor, and IA Systems Architects and Engineers (IASAEs).
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.