Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of two (2) years of experience OR a high school diploma/GEd plus six (6) to eight (8) years of experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with technical background supporting windows based desktop operating systems OR high school diploma/GED plus six (6) to eight (8) years of experience.
- An operational understanding of windows 7 and remote login capability required. Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills are a must have in this position.
- Must have excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with end users over the phone.
- Understanding of Virtual desktop technologies required
- Must be an independent worker requiring a minimum of direct supervision to accomplish tasking
- Use/Knowledge of the Remedy Ticketing system is a plus
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting required
- Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory
- Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
- Ability to handle fast paced high pressure environment required
- Must be able to adapt to a dynamic work environment and accept change as a routine activity.
- No DoD 8570 Certification Required
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.