Education and Experience Required:
- Master's degree plus 6 years of experience OR a Doctorate plus 4 years OR a Bachelor's plus 8 years OR an Associate's plus 10 years OR high school/GED plus 12 years.
- Initiative to learn
- Experience identifying network related problems, and orchestrating/monitoring maintenance/repair actions of networks/systems/outages
- CCNA REQUIRED
- Record Messaging experience
- Skills that are a plus:
- Experience with routing support and initiating alt-routing. Experience with PKI authorization services; and System Security Plans (SSP) and the SSP role in development to production processes.
- Microsoft windows system administration to support web based user client and/or Unix/Linux/Solaris system administrator experience to support legacy systems
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position:
- Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED. NOTE: this certification requirement must be completed before an individual can join the task.
- Per the contract, a CCNA certification is also required for this specific position.
- Must be able to respond to call-ins, via a rotating call-in schedule.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.