Education and Experience Required:
- Shuttle bus drivers must have good customer service skills. They must be polite and professional, and make sure passengers are satisfied with their ride. Patience is necessary when dealing with heavy traffic and rude riders.
- Dependability ensures that drivers maintain their schedules.
- Drivers must have the stamina to sit for several hours at a time, and the hand-eye coordination to operate their vehicles while watching their surroundings.
- Selected candidate must be able to operate both standard and automatic transmission vehicles. Typical shuttle bus will accommodate 18-20 passengers.
- No formal education is needed, although a high-school diploma is preferred. Selected applicant will receive formal training that covers company procedures, vehicle operation, safety, customer service and local street layouts. A driver’s license and safe driving record is mandatory.
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old for insurance purposes, undergo a background investigation and pass a drug test. In addition, depending on the size of the shuttle bus, drivers may need to get a commercial license with a passenger endorsement.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.