Are you a senior level Database Engineer that likes to oversee a project from start to finish? Do you like puzzles and solving problems? Is design and development your passion? If so, you are the right person to be our Enterprise Management Database Engineer.
Title of Position: Enterprise Management Database Engineer Level 3
Description of Position:
Direct the overall database structure that fits into the overall architecture of the system under development and has to make trades among data volumes, number of users, logical and physical distribution, response times, retention rules, security and domain controls;
Direct fulfillment of requirements from a project’s inception to it conclusion;
Direct organization of requirements and data into a usable database schema by directing development of ad hoc queries, scripts, macros, updates to existing queries;
Direct the development of complex systems using queries, tables, Open Database Connectivity and database storage and retrieval using Cloud methodologies.
1. ServiceNow CMDB Experience (Desired, but not mandatory)
2. Manages data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets
3. Moving data in and out of an instance using import sets and transform maps and also auto import of data into ServiceNow
4. Produces appropriate database specifications and support documentation.
5. Develops source file processing logic, retention, and archive recommendations.
6. Develop and maintain the data model and data dictionary for the system.
7. Designs and develops SQL queries and reports to retrieve required data.
8. Optimizes/balances processing and performance for peak and load.
9. Validates, loads, tests, and verifies data.
10. Verifies information provided in all environments including development, test and production.
11. Performs complete functional testing of database structures.
12. Prepares appropriate dimensional data structures and provides logical interfaces for the extract/transform/load process.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of DBE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Ten (10) years experience as a DBE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and
complexity is required. A master’s degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associate’s degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.